A passion for helping people and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success. Join a team where you can make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Facilities Planner Scheduler at our client, Medical Center Company (MCCo) located in Cleveland, Ohio. MCCo is a distributed energy facility that provides utility services to their members as a district energy system within the Cleveland, OH market. This is primarily a day shift opportunity, but the selected candidate will need to be flexible to work additional hours as needed.
This role will oversee the Facility Maintenance CMMS activities where Maximo has been deployed and manage performance metrics in accordance with account KPI's (Key Performance Indicators). This position will be responsible for planning and scheduling technicians / engineers work flow, CMMS technology, data integrity, and the applications support, evaluation, and training.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Are you a strategic Facilities professional who can drive innovation with exceptional results? As you grow your career, do you want the support of an industry leader in Facilities Management?
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
More transactional; daily interaction with hourly staff and SPOC. Supervises hourly staff and is the first line of response for customers. Focuses on emergency work orders and safety.
• Implementing SDX procedures/programs to achieve operational goals/performance in managing – mechanical – Hard FM – Electric, plumber, HVAC, and mechanical; carpentry (would fall under skilled mechanical).
• Scope – number of management technicians/generalists? Or trades? / level of interaction with client vs chain of command / unit financial responsibility / safety /
• Number of buildings / square footage levels / level of sophisticated systems – HVAC / electronics / Labs
• Level of self-performed tasks vs. contractor management/ staffing levels may be less than Healthcare – more redundancy of systems; HC more regulatory “Joint Commission which dictates more annual/planned processes
• Preventive and corrective maintenance; predictive maintenance.
• Greater than 500k sq ft; over 10 – 12 trades
• Day to day management of the maintenance operations of the account. Oversight communication workflow management; Building trades and mechanical trades – electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC (Hard FM) – Scope of responsibility is greater for a Manager 2 – more technical and more management; may have a Manager 1 reporting this position
Critical 1 – Mechanically competent
Critical 2 – People skills – communication/mgmt.
Interpersonal skills important
Scope may mandate this position; technical competency level may also be a differentiator
Supervision of all outside contractors/vendors for site
Responsible for overseeing facilities staff, training and hr functions for unit
Financial= labor, inventory, supplies, UFS
Performs facilities maintenance functions as required.
Manages events (schools)
Communicates directly with customers
Responsible for CMMS
Implement SDX programs/ procedures/ policies/ systems
Safety – client and SDX employee safety
Mechanical systems – maintaining operational capability of mechanical systems
Multiple buildings requiring mechanical systems oversight
Scheduling and work flow management – greater scope
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.