Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 3 for Moore Regional Hospital located in Pinehurst, NC. Moore Regional is a 402 bed hospital and this position will be responsible for a Cafeteria, Bistro and Catering.
The successful candidate will:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.