Sodexo is seeking a Technical New Business Executive to produce, manage and drive sales for Universities Integrated Facilities Management - West.
Candidates should be based in the Central or Midwest US within proximity to a major airport.
Travel is required for success in this role up to 50%.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Sodexo seeks the highest caliber sales executives who embody leadership skills to move our business forward. Executive sales leaders at Sodexo are innovative, talent driven and lead sales by inspiring a commitment to create partnerships resulting in a rewarding experience. Sodexo’s executive sales leaders have a vision for the future and develop strategies that drive sales and offer maximum impact while embodying our core values of Spirit of Progress, Team Spirit and Spirit of Service.
The Technical New Business Executive will partner with the Managing Sales VP to develop and implement innovative sales strategies to target, grow and sell integrated Facility Management solutions, with a focus on Hard FM Services, within the Universities segment to large and elite clients.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have experience leading a complex and technical sales processes
- Can develop exceptional Technical Facility Management solutions (including soft services, plant operations & maintenance, energy programs, capital planning programs, P3 relationships, and building analytics) ensuring facility’s product offerings/solutions align with client needs
- Develop and execute a strategy to accelerate business growth throughout the West and Midwest US
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Sodexo’s Integrated Facility Management solutions within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Increase Sodexo’s sales volume and deal size
- Have strong agility skills; the ability to deal with shifting priorities
- Have unparalleled persuasion, sales influence and closing skills
- Partner with and motivate the management team, inspiring strategic direction; secure and deploy resources; cultivate relationships with clients and other teams within Sodexo; ensure the fulfillment of all contract commitments; sustain client satisfaction and retention; and maintain strong employee relations
- Have established university client relationships
In this role, the chosen candidate will:
- Develop new and potential accounts within the assigned geographic area.
- Develop and implement short and long range sales strategies and achieving targeted new sales goals by orchestrating the sales process including prospect identification, execution, proposal development, proposal delivery and contract negotiation.
- Support Key Accounts in the territory
The ideal candidate:
- Have a minimum of 10 years consultative sales experience
- Have expertise in closing complex corporate multi-million-dollar contracts
- Knowledge of technical Hard FM Solutions
- Can demonstrate proven success negotiating contracts
- Can thrive in fast paced, agile, matrix-ed environment
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and analysis
- Be a strong strategic thinker around critical solutions and improving "hit and close" rate with the right clients
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field