Sodexo is seeking an Multi - Services General Manager 2 , for Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Hospital, located in Montclair, New Jersey. Single site manager over the Environmental Service and Linen Departments with high expectations for performance. Client is looking for a leader to bring the department to the next level of customer satisfaction and employee development. Strong patient satisfaction and customer satisfaction skills a must. Important to be strong in technical delivery ad Sodexo Systems. This position will be responsible for the following (including but not limited to) Operational Budgets (Sodexo & Client), quality assurance inspections, staff training, payroll, scheduling, rounding, patient / customer satisfaction, and maintaining the Environmental Services Department. The successful candidate should have a least 3 years service in the Environmental Service Department as a General Manager or Operations Manager. This is a 1st. shift position, with some required rotational weekends and holidays. This position reports directly to a District Manager. This hospital is in a Healthcare system that offers a great opportunity for professional growth in the near future. Would you like to have the opportunity to improve the quality of daily life for our patients and staff? If so, Sodexo would love to hear from you.
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is between $5 and $10 million in managed volume.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.