Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 to oversee a large and growing retail operation at Marshall University located in Huntington, WV.
The Retail Manager will be responsible for managing three satellite locations and a foodcourt with multiple national brands and in-house Sodexo brands, brands included are Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Freshens, Steak and Shake Food Truck. Customer Service Focus to drive sales at Marshall University. This manager will report to the Operations Manager. The Retail Manager will demonstrate the ability to manage a retail supervisory team and communicate both short and long term goals for growth. The manager must demonstrate the ability to operate all aspects of the unit operations to include: budgeting, forecasting, customer service, analyzing financial achievements, create and cost menus, oversee aspects of human resources, establish and/or oversee ongoing training of all staff associates, monitor aspects of cash handling policies, monitor and assess all quality and safety audits for Sodexo and national brands. The Retail Manager should demonstrate a solid knowledge of retail brands and extensive food retail management experience as well as brand standards and marketing/promotions to enhance for sales.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.