Sodexo Aviation Services has an exciting opening for a Club/Lounge Manager at one of the busy, private airline lounges at Newark Liberty International airport. The ideal candidate will have excellent front of house guest services skills.
As the Club Mgr, you will have responsibility for daily operations and service staff including bartenders for this private club. This is a hands-on manager role.The ideal candidate will have food service knowledge, bar service experience, a strong eye for detail and overall excellent service standards and most important, a true team leader.
The ideal Candidate should have:
Food and Beverage experience
Entry level Management experience able to delegate and manage employees
Must be Flexible to work nights and weekend
able to supervise about 15 FTE's
Administrative knowledge, Computer savvy WORD, EXCEL
served safe certification
High end customer services
Bartender exp is a must knowledge
If you have experience managing F&B outlets at a Hotel, private club or other upscale Hospitality venue, we want to hear from you!
In return, what can Sodexo offer you? Check us out: http://sodexousa.com/usen/careers/why-choose-us/benefits.aspx
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.