Sodexo School Services is seeking a highly motivated Food Service Manager 2 to join our management team with Forest Grove School District in Forest Grove, OR - located approximately 25 miles west of Portland, OR city center. Forest Grove School District is a Sodexo-Employed Non-Union K-12 Schools account with approximately 50 Sodexo employees. This unit also manages both the food service operations and employees for the school districts of Banks, OR located approximately 6 miles to the North of Forest Grove and Gaston, OR which is located approximately 6 miles to the South of Forest Grove. Totaling 14 sites and over 7,000 students.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with stellar communication skills and the ability to effectively manage front-line production employees in a dynamic environment. The Food Service Manager will oversee safety and sanitation programs, production, marketing, direct training and supervision of hourly staff.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
Sodexo is one of the largest employers worldwide and prides itself with great work-life balance opportunities. Sodexo is a stable company offering robust benefit packages for its employees. Come join an industry leader and be part of making everyday a better day with Sodexo!
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry devices Click HERE. #LI
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.