Sodexo is seeking a Food Retail Manager 2 to support our Sodexo retail operations at Dallas Baptist University located in Dallas, TX.
Dallas Baptist University is a faith based university, and a nationally ranked, liberal arts, global university, with a mission to produce servant leaders through the integration of faith and learning. We are thrilled to be an educational enterprise home to more than 5,100 students, representing more than 56 countries around the world.
The Food Retail Manager will oversee 7 Retail locations on campus. Mooyah Burgers, Chick-fil-a, Sub-Connection, Starbucks, Sandella's, C-store, Resident Dining Hall, and NCAA division 1 baseball concessions.
Assist in oversight of all retail locations and baseball concessions. Position will report to Senior Retail Manager.
The successful candidate will:
Sodexo University Services is committed to enhancing the learning environment on campus through world-class food and facilities services and we welcome you to join our team at Dallas Baptist University with this career opportunity!
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.