Retail manager for Fresh City @ Saint Barnabas Medical Center and potentially oversight of another nationally recognized retail brand. SBMC is a high profile, blue chip account close to NYC.
In this role, you will be directing and participating in all of daily food operations for their full-service Fresh City Franchise and will report directly to an Operations Manager. You will be cash handling/management, marketing/signage, scheduling, recruiting, inventory/ordering, training and development of staff, direct customer interaction, and supervision of up to 8 hourly associates.
The successful candidate will possess at least 2 years food management experience with a focus on retail operations, a solid understanding of food safety and sanitation guidelines, computer literacy as well as excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.