Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager for located in Metro Boston area.
Potential new sale for a prestigious Universities account in Metropolitan Boston. This is a very large campus with multiple residential and retail locations as well as extensive catering. The resident dining program consists of five dining halls, including Kosher, while the retail portfolio includes eight restaurants. There are also several independently operating retail venues on campus. This will be a challenging opportunity in one of the most dynamic environments in the country. Candidates should have experience with managing in a union environment and possess a food forward, people first management style. There will be multiple renovations and restaurant transformations throughout campus and the ability to manage through these processes will be key.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.