We are seeking candidates that have a strong nutrition and dietary background for a current job opening with Sodexo for a Food Operations Manager of Patient Services. The selected candidate will join our healthcare Food Service team at the Medical University of South Carolina a 725-bed academic medical facility located in Charleston, SC. MUSC is a blue chip account and a 35 year client for Sodexo. A new Children's and Women's hospital is slated to be completed in 2019 that will house an additional 200 beds.
As the Food Operations Manager with Sodexo healthcare, you will provide oversite to the hospital's Diet Office personnel to ensure that all nutrition/food regulatory requirements are being achieved in operations. He or she will be the conduit between patient tray line and clinical components of compliance.
Job Responsibilities include:
Ideally, qualified candidates will have the following experience:
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Take a sneak peak at how SODEXO can contribute to your well-being by visiting our Benefits Center!
Keywords: Food; Nutrition; Patient
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.