Grow your career in a Management position with Sodexo!
Sodexo currently has a job opportunity for a Human Resource Manager 2 to join our team. The in unit HR manager will support four of our accounts within the CHI health system in Little Rock, AR. This position will be based out of St. Vincent Infirmary Hospital. The HR Manager will manage the HR function for over 200 employees and create and environment where the front line employees and manager partner together to provide excellence to the patients and staff of the hospitals.
Human Resource Manager Job Responsibilities Include:
If you have the following skill-set, then we would love to hear from you:
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Take a sneak peak at how SODEXO can contribute to your well-being by visiting our Benefits Center! #
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is greater than $10 million in managed volume
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of HR experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.