Sodexo currently has an opportunity for a Food Operations Manager 3 to join our food services team at The Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC. This person will be responsible for the management of a high volume, fast paced retail environment at a Blue Chip Sodexo account. The Food Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing thousands of retail transactions per day. The selected candidate will assist in the execution of the ongoing development of Sodexo’s retail strategy to drive sales, revenue and customer satisfaction for this account.
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
If this describes your background, we want to hear from you!:
The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) is South Carolina's only comprehensive academic medical center. MUSC Health is changing what's possible in health care through their ongoing mission to provide excellence in patient care, teaching and research.
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Take a sneak peak at how SODEXO can contribute to your well-being by visiting our Benefits Center!
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Assumes General Manager’s (GM) responsibilities and authority in his/her absence
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.