***National Leadership Certification Program***
***Travel and Possible Relocation***
GREAT WAY TO START YOUR CAREER WITH SODEXO
Sodexo has immediate opening for a General Manager, Food temporary full-time opportunities traveling regionally and/or nationally (85% to 100%) for our National Leadership Certification Program; which will help us strenghten our talent pool for new sale and existing business. We are currently hiring Mid to Senior Level General Managers with Large Volume, Multi-Unit experience in Hospitals, Corporate Services, Campus, Senior Living, School Nutrition and Government accounts for an exciting High Potential Management Development Program focused on enhancing business acumen for Large Account operations.
The Food Service General Manager will have direct client, key associate and executive level communication, and oversee a staff. Other responsibilities include overseeing the day to day operation, leading and developing the team; the General Manager will have a heavy presence in the food service/catering operation. The ideal candidate will have strong computer skills, extensive knowledge of labor management system, inventory control management, solid understanding of HACCP procedures. You must demonstrate proven financial success, progressive career movement and excellent client references.
If you are a proven Leader ready to take your Career to the next level, this Program may be for you! Classroom, Virtual and Centers of Excellence Training will focus on Market Segments, Staff Management, Product Knowledge/Trends, Risk Mitigation and Client Relations. The best qualified Candidate will have previous Dining experience and you must have the ability to relocate within your home state or surrounding states.
Provides local account leadership and strategic direction to the on-site Environmental Service exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service programs. Directs business practices in order to uphold Company mission and values and commitments made in the Sodexo/Client contractual agreement.
- Establishes safe work environment for clients/ customers/staff.
- Executes strategic plan in alignment with the scope of service, Sodexo mission & values within our contractual agreement
- Fully implement and adhere to the Sodexo Clients for Life process
- Provides team leadership and direction by ensuring cohesiveness among the activities of subordinates to achieve planned outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with consistency of application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
- Ensures full administration of and adherence to all regulatory, Sodexo, Client, and Regulatory Human Resource standards and requirements
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
- Develops, administers, and monitors Sodexo and/or Client budget performance. Develops action plans to ensure performance is in accordance with strategic initiatives and client commitments.
- Develops and utilizes performance metrics to assist with problem analysis, and development of action plans and solutions
- Facilitates ongoing effective communications with direct reports, frontline staff, Clients, Customers, and Sodexo Leadership
- Oversees major repairs and renovation projects by identifying and managing vendors/contractors, including bid process, contract compliance and vendor/contractor performance
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.