Seeking a General Manager 1, Multi-Services for MidMichigan Health Medical Center in the Central Michigan region. Services Environmental Services, Patient Transport include Food & Clinical. The General Manager is Sodexo’s primary account representative responsible for all aspects of the account services and financial performance. The best candidate will be proficient with computers, Microsoft Office word and spreadsheet programs. Experienced managing in a diverse environment. Contract-managed service experience is desirable.
Job responsibilities include:
Connect with this recruiter on LinkedIn or Twitter. Please visit our Network with Us page and consider signing up for our Career Connections eNewsletter. Connect with Sodexo Recruiters on LinkedIn. Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry devices.
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is $5 million or less in managed volume.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.