Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for Western Colorado State University located in Grand Junction, Colorado
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
Western State Colorado University encompasses 15 acres in the heart of Gunnison, CO. Nestled in the beautiful West Elk mountains. This is a growing campus; the food operations feature in-house retail brands, a growing catering operation, a busy summer conference business and a platform style resident dining operation. Also new to the campus is the "ICE Lab" Cafe that features local, seasonable and sustainable food as well as a full liquor license.
Currently there are over 850 students on meal plans with Flex dollars. The current Retail and Catering managed volume is over $800,000. This position will be responsible for both retail operations as well as the Catering Department, including overseeing 30 employees and 4 supervisors. The focus of this position is service standards, fiscal responsibilities, define customer satisfaction, and growing revenue using proven marketing processes.
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: http://bit.ly/yPf9G. #
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. See more Food Service Management jobs here.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.