Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 3 to support our Health Care accounts in West Palm Beach, FL at St. Mary’s Medical Center. The Food Operations Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of Sodexo's "Expressly For You" Patient Feeding program. The selected candidate will also provide over-site to the hospital's Dietary Office personnel to ensure that all nutrition/food regulatory requirements are being achieved in operations. He or she will be the conduit between patient tray line and clinical components of compliance.
What's in it for you? Working for Sodexo as the Patient Service Manager will provide you with the opportunity to contribute your skills to a company where patients are at the heart of everything we do. Sodexo offers clear career paths, growth and advancement opportunities, professional resources and training.
We are looking for candidates who can:
Click here to learn more about Sodexo Health Care
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App!
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Assumes General Manager’s (GM) responsibilities and authority in his/her absence
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.