Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 2 - Dietitian experience desired.
CHI Memorial Hospital, in Chattanooga TN, is expanding services to North Georgia. The outstanding care and quality service that Memorial has become famous for will now be extended to the community of Fort Oglethorpe and the surrounding area. To support this expansion, Sodexo is seeking an RD who wants to grow their career and lead a small team of employees.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing CHI's national food program systems and standards. This hospital will open with less than 6 patients, but the administrative team hopes to ramp up to 30 within the first 2-3 months. We are looking for an experienced manager who is familiar with the system and area. The CEO would like someone who can work well with a team, communicate effectively and has the passion to grow a program while developing relationships and representing the organization in a positive way.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.