Saint Francis Hospital-Bartlett is seeking a Retail Manager 2. Saint Francis Hospital-Bartlett is proud to be the only hospital located in Bartlett, Tennessee.
Saint Francis Hospital-Bartlett is a 200 bed facility that regularly feeds 120 patients a day. Our Retail Manager 2 will be responsible for managing the day to day operations for the retail café.
We're big enough to provide you with the care you need, but small enough to provide you with the personal attention you deserve. Our hospital is staffed by a group of professionals dedicated to ensuring your stay is as comfortable as possible.
Visit our web site at https://www.saintfrancisbartlett.com/ or to read more about Tenet at https://www.tenethealth.com/
This postion will be primarily over the retail cafeteira operations, catering, doctors lounge and will regularly assist with patient meal service.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.