Sodexo Corporate Services is looking for a Human Resource Staffing Manager to join our team at Bristol-Myers Squibb which has locations in Eastern PA, NJ & New England markets. At Sodexo we believe that Quality of Daily Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruiter who will provide regional support with recruitment for frontline and supervisory positions.
This position will be responsible for our Food Team and will work with operations to create a pool of candidates for the General Managers to screen.
The primary focus of the Recruiter will be sourcing and recruiting hourly employees. Additionally, the Recruiter will partner with Hiring Managers and be the subject matter expert for all frontline recruitment needs. The Ideal candidate should have experience in staffing strategies.
Preferred qualifications for this position include 3-5 years of Recruitment experience.
Handles human resource functions and administration for single unit/account. May include payroll, benefits, training, employee relations, recruiting, safety, etc. Position focuses on hourly workforce.
- Respond to inquiries regarding HR plans, programs & policies. Education managers and employees on policies and procedures. Assist in developing and implementing new policies and procedures. Knowledge of and oversees all Federal, State and Local laws regarding human resources.
- Investigate and resolve employee issues and recommend resolutions, based on policy, as appropriate. Involve those necessary based on incidents; HR People Center, legal, etc. If applicable, management of union employees; understanding of all contract rules/policies and management of arbitration. Involvement of contract negotiations.
- Provide direction to managers and employees on implementation of HR plans, programs, policies, and training. Act as the primary consultant on various HR initiatives.
- Serve as the HR consultant and work with operations to positively impact business.
- Perform due diligence for new business initiatives to determine the appropriate HR plans, programs, process, and tools (including compensation, benefits, leadership, staffing, diversity & inclusion) based on financial and legal exposure.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of HR experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.