Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career that allows you to make a difference?
Sodexo Schools has an exciting new opportunity for a Food Service Manager 3 with our school services division in Springfield, MA.
The Food Service manager will be responsible for managing day to day operations in multiple school sites ensuring meal quality and compliance, staff training, ordering and inventory.
This a great opportunity to enter Sodexo's School Food Service segment and build the necessary skills to grow into rolls with greater responsibility. The preferred candidate understands Sodexo systems, processes and programs including food management, and food and physical safety. The best qualified candidates will have strong organizational skills, experience managing in a union environment and strong computer skills.
The successful candidate will:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.