Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Retail Manager looking to grow their career as a Retail Manager 2 at the University of Mary Hardin Baylor located in Belton Texas. This position will manage approximately 50 hourly employees. A strong emphasis will be placed on customer engagement, strengthening the retail operations and growing retail and summer conference business. Supporting the campus mission, ensuring sustainable initiatives, providing quality Resident Dining, Retail and Concession program operations are extremely important to this client.
The ideal candidate will:
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.