Sodexo Aviation has an exciting opening for the new UNITED Polaris Business lounge. We are seeking for 2 Club Managers at Newark International Airport. Lounge is Dedicated space for Business class passenger to relax and rejuvenate to enjoy chef creative dishes from the buffet or pre-flight dining menu or ordering from the Bar serving premium wine and spirits. We are seeking a dynamic, energetic and experienced Restaurant Manager to be part of a creating memorable dining experience for guest.
We are looking for candidates who will:
As the Club Manager, reporting to the Lounge Operations Manager, you will share responsibility for insuring excellent front of house guest services for this first class lounge. We are seeking seasoned hospitality professionals with food service knowledge as well as experience managing Bartenders, alcohol service, food servers and custodial staff. The members in these private clubs expect & deserve 5 star service.
If you have 5 Star Service passion and experience managing F&B services in an upscale Hospitality venue, we want to hear from you! Responsible for approx. 50 hourly employees.
If you have 5 Star Service passion and experience managing F&B services in an upscale Hospitality venue, we want to hear from you!
Learn more about the new United Polaris lounges: https://youtu.be/EXAzQJQzNx8
The ideal candidate has:
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.