Sodexo School Services is looking for energetic individuals that would like to come to work in K-12 Schools in the Midwest. Come join a dynamic Northwest team where our purpose is Quality of Life for students in public schools. We manage partnerships with local school districts to provide excellency in the operations of the food service programs. Knowledge of USDA Federal and State Child Nutrition Programs and previous K-12 experience is preferred. Must be willing to travel to our accounts within the Midwest (Primarily in Indiana and Michigan). If you are looking for a rewarding career with lots of growth opportunities with a national and global company, then this job may be for you! Apply today...
Keywords: Food Service; Food Management; K-12; #LI
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.