Are you an experienced and proactive leader that is ready to take your career to the next level
in Lawrenceville, NJ (just an hour from Philadelphia, PA)?
*Relocation Assistace is Available*
Sodexo Universities business segment is seeking an experienced Food Service Operations Manager 3 for a Potential New Sale at Rider University located in Lawrenceville, NJ! The dining service employees at Rider are a unionized work force and the account is estimated to generate just under $10 million in annual dining sales with approximately $5 million in residential dining revenue. The Operations Manager will assist in the oversight of a large management team and front-line employee base and will ensure exceptional services are provided overall for resident dining, retail and catering operations on campus. This role will actively participate in building & maintaining successful relationships with client partners, while having direct responsibility for the resident dining operations on campus. Join us in our quest to bring our dining services programs to be top-notch in the industry!
Ideal candidate will have:
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Assumes General Manager’s (GM) responsibilities and authority in his/her absence
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.