We have an exciting career opportunity for a Retail Manager 3 at Jewish Hospital in Louisville, KY. Sodexo provides food and nutrition services for patient dining, retail café operations, onsite catering and physicians dining. Our Retail Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day operations for the retail café and onsite coffee kiosk. Jewish is a 320 bed acute care facility with one main cafeteria. Will manage 25 plus employees and over 2 million in volume. Primarily Sodexo brands including Starbucks We Proudly Brew concept.
At Sodexo we believe that Quality of Daily Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations. Sodexo designs, manages and delivers comprehensive service solutions through On-site Service Solutions and Motivation Solutions to create an outstanding experience for the people we serve.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.