Are you an experienced Senior Director, Clinical Technology Management position with leadership proficiency looking for your next opportunity? Then consider this amazing leadership opportunity at an award winning central Florida healthcare system in a warm, sunny location near the ocean. In this position you are expected to lead a team of approximately twenty biomedical equipment maintenance technicians and imaging service engineers providing service support for approximately 20,000 medical, imaging and laboratory devices ensuring exemplary customer satisfaction throughout the health system. Work for the betterment of an organization that is already recognized as a world class community provider of healthcare where many of the organization's strategies and solutions have been adopted by other healthcare organizations.
The roots of Health First run deep in Brevard, dating back to 1937, when Brevard Hospital first opened in Melbourne with 27 beds. Now known as Health First's Holmes Regional Medical Center, the hospital is Brevard's largest, with 514 beds. Health First's Cape Canaveral Hospital opened in 1962 with 44 beds and has since grown to 150 beds. Health First's Palm Bay Hospital opened in 1992 with 60 beds, serving as a satellite of Holmes Regional Medical Center. Viera Hospital opened in 2011, with 84 all private, inpatient rooms.
Health First was formed in August 1995 when Holmes Regional Medical Center, Cape Canaveral Hospital and Palm Bay Hospital joined together in August 1995 to create a truly integrated not-for-profit healthcare delivery system, fulfilling a common mission of improving the health of our community. The first new services added to the Health First network were Health First Medical Group, opening in late 1995, and Health First Health Plans, opening in January 1996. Since then, we've also added: Holmes Regional Trauma Center; VitalWatch, serving as Central Florida's only electronic Intensive Care Unit; Viera Hospital; and many other services.
Functions as the in-unit leader for multiple accounts and/or contracts within a defined geography. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of a multi-site.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.