Sodexo is honored to continue its partnership with Fairview Health Services as together we pursue Fairview's vision of driving a healthier future. It is an exciting time to join Sodexo's Fairview Health Services Team, and if you are energized by change, then it is a fantastic time to be part of this dynamic partnership.
The Food Service Manager provides operational leadership at Fairview's University & Riverside Campuses. This position will work as a relief manager for both the East and West Bank sites. This is a Full Time job with Benefits. Operationally this position will assist in managing the Patient Service program, and Retail program. This position will offer a great deal of variety by working in multiple areas as a relief manager. #LI
Click here to learn more about Sodexo Health Care
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.