· To provide a general induction/orientation for new staff members
· To provide coordination of a 5S lean service
· To be the first line of support for infrastructure, engineering, purchasing, IT and other service requests; reporting of faults and ensuring these are closed out in a timely fashion
· To act as the first line of support for equipment maintenance/repair; liaison with LIS (Laboratory instrument support)
· To coordinate the working environment including space and availability of PPE
· To coordinate the removal of waste from labs
· To carry out regular health & safety inspections
· To coordinate the provision of lab services (e.g., gases/LN2/dry ice/deep cleans) by liaison with lab support services staff
· To maintain lab documentation as necessary
· Provide both Manager & Employee support to navigate the basic elements of the Workday system.
· Provide support to the customer to understand how they may contact HR when assistance is needed
· Based on customer queries highlight areas which are high traffic for HR to focus on for future customer communications
· Responsible for the collation and ordering of laboratory consumables and services as requested by users via various online systems and processes
· Seek opportunities to deliver cost savings and/ or cost avoidance and track the benefit
· To coordinate/oversee lab stocks through kanban by liaison with site stores and seek opportunities to streamline stock.
· Ensure that orders are accurately processed and in a timely manner for all departments ensure that they resolve missing/incorrect/back/consolidated orders and missing PO numbers
· Ensure appropriate tracking and safe delivery and storage of goods
· To carry out all requests and tasks in a helpful and professional manner, build relationships with key staff and consistently demonstrate a good customer service interface
· To adhere to all company & client policies, procedures, site rules and regulations.
· To comply with all company & client procedures relating to Health & Safety & safe working practices
· To represent and promote the Company wherever possible
· To attend training sessions appertaining to the post and ensure this training is documented in personal training file
· To perform other reasonable duties as deemed necessary
Serves as a direct point of contact for customers. Responsible for ensuring customers receive an adequate level of service with their questions, concerns and/or issues. Answers/responds to routine questions and inquiries from customers via the telephone, Internet, fax and other technologies, using established fact-finding procedures, customer service methodologies, knowledge of pertinent processes and procedures, and familiarity with policies, vendors and specified products/services. Consults with or transfers more difficult issues to the Rep II or management.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.