A passion for helping people and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success. Join a team where you can make a difference.
$2500 sign on bonus!
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Food Production Manager for Wayne County Nursing Home in Lyons, New York - 30 minutes east of Rochester, NY in the Finger Lakes Region. Wayne County is a 190 resident skilled nursing community which includes an in patient rehab unit and meals are provided to Residents, employees, and special functions/catering. The Production Manager will be working rotating schedules. In charge of the production and food manangement systems.
The successful candidate will:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
Learn more about Wayne County Nursing
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Finance positions in a variety of markets, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Finance jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. The diversity of Sodexo’s client services means that your financial career can grow in a variety of directions. Whether you want to support corporate finances or support unit-level financials, you can build your career based on your interests in the varied services Sodexo
Responsible for inventory management and procurement of food and supplies at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Manages food production through kitchen staff in a medium facility. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit contribution through cost containment and safety.
- Utilizes Sodexo resources, recipes, systems and programs to direct daily operations including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations.
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job, and meet goals, cost controls and deadlines as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.