Sodexo CTM seeks a Senior Manager to lead the Clinical Technology Management service for a multi healthcare system located in the Southern Los Angeles California County area. Ideal candidate will have prior successful CTM management experience within large healthcare operations. Candidate also must have a strong background in imaging and prior experience successfully managing imaging services. Must be a well spoken, organized professional with capable leadership, budget, financial acumen, team management, client relationship building and service orientation. Will supervise staff 6 direct-reports and indirectly associates. Must have a broad understanding of the many service aspects that they will encounter/resolve day-to- day. Candidate must be agile, organized, resourceful, adept at making decisions, managing budgets proficiently and serving as visionary with strong service focus; Must have the ability to engage staff, vendors and client, have knowledge of regulatory requirements/compliance and ensure service is continually sustained at a high level.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Working in Clinical Technology Management (CTM) for Sodexo, you will partner with our Health-care clients to manage their clinical technology needs. Together, we provide leadership and expertise for their business, patients, residents and the staff who care for them.
At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve.
At Sodexo, our CTM positions offer you the opportunity to expand your skills and grow your career.
Functions as the in-unit leader for multiple accounts and/or contracts within a defined geography. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of a multi-site.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.