Grow your career in a Management position with Sodexo! Sodexo is seeking a Chef Manager in Palm Springs, CA
Sodexo currently has a job available for a Chef Manager to join our Food Service Team for one of our Hospital accounts. This position is titled as a Foodservice Manager 2 but will function as the Chef Manager and report directly to the General Manager. The Chef Manager will works closely with the management team on menu development, Patient Relations, Employee Training, and innovative dining activities at this outstanding account. This is a great opportunity for a Culinarian who really enjoys connecting with the people who they create for.
Job Responsibilities include:
Ideally, qualified candidates will have the following experience:
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission.
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for, Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: http://bit.ly/yPf9G. #
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.