Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for North Carolina A&T State University in Greensboro, NC. Great career growth opportunity with high profile unit with continued growth in university offers. Sodexo's Food Service account includes Resident Dining, Catering, and multiple Retail venues serving approximately 10,000 student. Resident dining is an integral part of Campus Dining and Campus life. Our resident dining program offers all you care to eat dining 7 days and week and take out dining 5 days a week. Every student and campus guest deserves the best Aggie Dining has to offer so ensure that every operation will be given the highest level of attention.
This position is responsible for the organization, training, hiring, scheduling and execution of all resident dining programs. This year round position entails some weekends, late nights and holidays, based on account needs.
A successful candidate will have a determined work ethic, great communication skills and be highly organized. The ideal candidate is a Hands-On manager and will:
This is an opportunity for individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment with a client with high expectations. You will have the support of a large network of professionals and a variety of career growth options. Sodexo is the 18th largest employer in the world. We are one of "The World's Most admired companies" by Fortune Magazine.
There is RELOCATION assistance for this opportunity!
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.