Sodexo is seeking a Multi Service Manager at Lawrence Hospital, located in Bronxville, New York. Lawrence is a 280 bed acute care hospital. The ideal candidate will be responsible for daily operations of the housekeeping and patient transport departments. This role will have ongoing direct client interaction. Leadership and relationship building is essential for the success of this role. The ideal candidate for this position will have a working knowledge of Sodexo systems. High energy for a fast paced environment, client engagement and patient satisfaction is essential for the success of this role. This position is a Second shift ( 2nd ) position, with some weekends and holidays. This reports to a General Manager on - site.
Come join Sodexo!
Functions at an account/unit providing two or more core services (facilities/engineering, food or custodial). Responsible for managing employees in multi- service areas in a single unit. May assume GM's responsibilities and authority in his/her absence
- Manages operations and monitors department KRI’s and rounding for multiple service areas by fulfilling contractual obligations.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
- Performs basic HR duties; hiring, counseling, terminations, employee issues, and training.
- Provides positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending)
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.