Seeking experienced Multi unit Restrauant Manager
for premiere account at USI
Sodexo's universities segment, on the beautiful growing campus of the University of Southern Indiana located in Evansville, Indiana, is seeking an experienced individual to join our team as a Retail Manager 2. As our new Retail Manager you will be over-seeing our Starbucks, Red Mango, and Simply To Go units. Reporting to our Operations Manager, the Retail Manager will support retail front and back of house operations.
**The work schedule for this position is Monday thru Friday, hours are flexible while maintaining tasks completion.**
Qualifications for the Retail Manager includes experience in retail food service operations and excellent customer service experience. Prior food service experience in management preferred. Position requires an individual with exceptional drive and initiative, excellent communications skills and computer literacy. Starbucks management experience a plus.
Responsibilities and key expectations for this position include:
Where is Evansville, IN? Evansville, the third largest city in Indiana, is located in the southwest corner of the state and its a center for the tri-state region including neighboring Illinois and Kentucky. It has maintained a strong manufacturing base in the region including Alcoa in Newburgh, Arkansas, Steel in Rockport, SABIC in Mount Vernon, and Toyota in Princeton, while also growing its medical and health sciences employment. The population was 117,429 at the 2010 census, making it the state's third-most populous city after Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, the largest city in Southern Indiana, and the 232nd-most populous city in the United States.
Sodexo Campus Environments - Click HERE to read more
Keywords: Restaurant Manager, Starbucks, coffee, QSR, Food Service Manager
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.