Sodexo is seeking a talented and innovative General Manager 4 of Food Service for our corporate services account at PACCAR located in Bellevue WA.
**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE**
This is an excellent opportunity to lead in an environment that supports innovation, strategic thinking, collaboration and inspiration. Single point of contact for multi-site account. Services include day to day café operations, catering and daily Executive Dining Room oversight. Highly visible position to Executive Committee at this Global Headquarters facility. Strong financial controls, ability to manage to and exceed budget requirements. Ability to address and correct operational challenges, maintain consistency among all units and the ability to manage multiple client expectations simultaneously a must. Quick learner in regards to company culture and structure needed. Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to organize and maintain accountability are key components to the success of this position. Strong interpersonal and team development skills needed. This position will have direct financial and management responsibility for six accounts. This position will report to the District Manager.
The best qualified candidates will have the following:
* About 5-10 years of food service experience in a multi-site Senior General Manager role
* A proven track record of leadership skills in a food contract management setting is desired
* Knowledgeable of Sodexo policies and procedures is preferred
* Candidate must have exceptional customer service, professional, personable, excellent communication skills and client engagement exp
* Strong financial acumen with budget, P&L, food and labor cost and accounts receivables
* Experience managing, developing and training staff and managers
* Experience with Food Safety Policies & knowledgeable of Sodexo programs
* Experience training (strong focus on team-building)
* Customer-driven and strong track record of in organizational development
* Knowledge of MS Office Suites
* Experience with catering programs for executive dining
* This position involves some traveling in the Seattle, WA area.
This unique opportunity offers a fun, fast-paced work environment for a highly energized, self-motivated manager. Apply today to grow with Sodexo, a world leader in Quality of Life Services!
We offer a wide array of employee benefits aimed at improving the quality of daily life for all of our employees. Take a sneak peak at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: http://bit.ly/yPf9G.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.