Are you an experienced Food Operations Manager that has a passion for client relations and is looking for an exciting and challenging new position? Look no further!
Sodexo is seeking an exceptional Food Operations Manager 2 to round out our outstanding management team at Arizona State University athletic venues located in Tempe, AZ! The Operations Manager 2 will oversee an innovative, high end concession and suites catering operation for a very high end, high profile client. Sodexo provides Concessions, Suites, Club and Banquet Catering Services at the various athletic venues on campus. Home of the Arizona State Sun Devils, this full service athletic venue is a member of the PAC 12 Conference as well as the NCAA. Campus athletic facilities include: Sun Devils Stadium (football) - 67K seat stadium; Wells Fargo Arena (basketball/concerts/family shows) - 14K seat arena, as well as other contracted athletic facilities on campus.
The Operations Manager will oversee the concessions & suites operations for all contracted athletic venues on campus. The successful candidate will work with a strong management team to deliver high quality food service operations at all venues.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
We are looking for a positive team player to be part of our overall campus team and are seeking an innovative, strategic business leader. If this sounds like you – APPLY TODAY!
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.