Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 for Liberty University located in Lynchburg, VA. The Retail Manager 2 will be responsible for managing 6 retail concepts in the Tilley Student Center Food Court to include national and in-house branded concepts. This is a fast-paced environment that will require attention to detail, innovation, commitment and strong leadership.
Liberty University, located in Lynchburg, Virginia, a city located near the geographic center of the state, bordered by the eastern edge of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
The successful candidate will:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
Learn more about Liberty University at https://www.liberty.edu/
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.