Sodexo, leader in quality of life services has an immediate opening for a Part-Time HR Manager 2 at St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital. Since 1974 St. Luke’s Des Peres Hospital has served the healthcare needs of St. Louis and surrounding counties with the goal of providing quality, personalized healthcare. In 2018, St. Luke's welcomed St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital into its network of care. Services include Cardiology, Joint Replacement, Back and Neck Surgery and Weight Loss Surgery.
This exciting HR Manager position will manage, create, implement and supervise policies/regulations, which are mandatory for every employee and also have knowledge of its appropriate functioning. Responsibilities include knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development. The HR Manager will be responsible for hiring and training staff, employee relations, file management, coaching and developing front line staff.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced Human Resources Manager we’re seeking? If you are looking for a great Part Time opportunity, apply today!!
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo:
Not the job for you?
Handles human resource functions and administration for single unit/account. May include payroll, benefits, training, employee relations, recruiting, safety, etc. Position focuses on hourly workforce.
- Respond to inquiries regarding HR plans, programs & policies. Education managers and employees on policies and procedures. Assist in developing and implementing new policies and procedures. Knowledge of and oversees all Federal, State and Local laws regarding human resources.
- Investigate and resolve employee issues and recommend resolutions, based on policy, as appropriate. Involve those necessary based on incidents; HR People Center, legal, etc. If applicable, management of union employees; understanding of all contract rules/policies and management of arbitration. Involvement of contract negotiations.
- Provide direction to managers and employees on implementation of HR plans, programs, policies, and training. Act as the primary consultant on various HR initiatives.
- Serve as the HR consultant and work with operations to positively impact business.
- Perform due diligence for new business initiatives to determine the appropriate HR plans, programs, process, and tools (including compensation, benefits, leadership, staffing, diversity & inclusion) based on financial and legal exposure.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of HR experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.