Sodexo is seeking a Director, Integrated Facilities Management (Multi-Services) with Facilities Management experience for a Regionally based hospital system North of San Jose & Oakland, CA.
The Director, Integrated Facilities Management (Multi-Services) will be responsible for managing Multiple Services of an Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) model at the hospital system that includes 2-3 smaller hospitals. The successful candidate should be dynamic, motivated and innovative to match the expectations of our client. Services include all hard facilities and soft services including Hospital Facilities, Housekeeping, managing the 3rd party Food Services Provider with opportunities for growth over time.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Multi-Service Director with Facilities and multiple services management background with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
Combine your proven leadership and multiple services management technical expertise to enhance new client programs including short and long range planning, construction/renovation projects, preventative and corrective maintenance, energy management, grounds and landscaping, janitorial, mail room operations, shipping and receiving, laboratory services and data center management services.
Reporting directly to the District Manager, this job will be responsible for managing a team of up to 50 employees.
The ideal candidate will have:
• a proven track record of successful Facilities Management leadership experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments;
• technical knowledge of the following: multiple services and janitorial, mailroom, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, structural, safety systems, architectural, landscape and energy management;
• demonstrated business and financial acumen with a strong P&L understanding;
• exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills;
• strong Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building;
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is greater than $10 million in managed volume
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.