Sodexo is seeking an experienced General Manager of Environmental Services with Sodexo.
Candidate will have strong customer service skills, supervision and management of staff with planning and labor scheduling experience and capabilities, along with drive and being very dependable.
The right candidate will be well experienced and fully capable of training in all areas of Sodexo’s environmental cleaning procedures, project cleaning, floor care maintenance and planning. Strong hands experience with cleaning processes and procedures along with ability to manage staff and ensure consistent quality of cleaning is being provided and maintained. Understanding and working experience with Service Depot, Trakkar, Gold Check, Kronos and So Safe is strongly desired. Minimum of 5 years hospital EVS experience.
Hours for this position will be predominantly on day shift with rotating weekends and holiday coverage required.
Working for Sodexo at our Healthcare locations gives you the opportunity to help people perform better by improving their daily life in the workplace – what we call Quality of Life. Quality of Life means an environment of respect for people, for wellness and for greater productivity. Quality of Life means a workplace that creates greater efficiency, satisfaction and productivity. It means a business that understands that the wellness of people has a direct connection to the wellness of the organization’s bottom line.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Environmental Services Management jobs. #LI
Provides local account leadership and strategic direction to the on-site Environmental Service exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service programs. Directs business practices in order to uphold Company mission and values and commitments made in the Sodexo/Client contractual agreement.
- Establishes safe work environment for clients/ customers/staff.
- Executes strategic plan in alignment with the scope of service, Sodexo mission & values within our contractual agreement
- Fully implement and adhere to the Sodexo Clients for Life process
- Provides team leadership and direction by ensuring cohesiveness among the activities of subordinates to achieve planned outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with consistency of application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
- Ensures full administration of and adherence to all regulatory, Sodexo, Client, and Regulatory Human Resource standards and requirements
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
- Develops, administers, and monitors Sodexo and/or Client budget performance. Develops action plans to ensure performance is in accordance with strategic initiatives and client commitments.
- Develops and utilizes performance metrics to assist with problem analysis, and development of action plans and solutions
- Facilitates ongoing effective communications with direct reports, frontline staff, Clients, Customers, and Sodexo Leadership
- Oversees major repairs and renovation projects by identifying and managing vendors/contractors, including bid process, contract compliance and vendor/contractor performance
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.