Success is yours when you collaborate and work hard in our team-based culture!!
*RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE!*
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager for St. Catherine University located in St. Paul, MN. St. Catherine University is an all-women’s Catholic School that educates students to lead and influence. Established by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet in 1905, St. Kate’s intellectual tradition of Catholic Social Teaching guides our commitment to inclusivity, advancing wisdom and justice, and powering lives of meaning.
In this highly visible role, you will assist in directing and participating in all daily operations for dining hall, a pizza and pasta cafe, Starbucks "We Proudly Serve" concept, and catering services in a fast-paced and dynamic account. This position will oversee 4 supervisors and manage close to 50 student workers.
The successful candidate will:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
To learn more about St. Catherine University, please visit http://www.stkate.edu/.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.