New HQ building for Subaru in Camden, NJ. Building Operations Manager will be responsible for all hard building maintenance, subcontractors and janitorial services. A strong technical facilities background is required.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Are you a strategic Facilities professional who can drive innovation with extraordinary results? As you grow your career, do you want the support of an industry leader in Facilities Management?
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, improve their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Are You the One?
We are seeking people like you who have shown success in achieving reductions in expense through creative projects in facility management and renovations, with technical expertise in building services including plant operations, MEP and project management for re-engineering initiatives.
If you excel at unit profitability, account savings, client happiness, safety and quality, we want to hear from you.
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo champions a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful and we remain committed to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Provides supervision of two or more core services at a client site to ensure client satisfaction and retention. Implements strategies to meet Client and Company objectives and achieve profitable growth. Ensures high customer satisfaction through developing team members and delivering quality services.
- Directs daily operation of two or more core services at a site to ensure employees have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client and implements the service program(s).
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by providing safety-related training and equipment maintenance and by ensuring compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and with standards and procedures for the handling and storage of hazardous materials and/or waste and complies with all government regulations.
- Manages the budget by controlling costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, materials), complying with budget requirements and making adjustments when necessary.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Promotes and supports workplace diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.