Sodexo has an exciting Aviation Club Operations Manager position available at Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). These private airline member clubs offer food, full service bars & superior customer service to our passengers. Prior experience managing customer service in upscale food venues or private clubs is highly desired. As the Operations Manager you will monitor consistent and excellent standards of service for the bars and food buffets. Your Key focus is maintaining high service standards at all times and training staff on proper customer service skills. High quality food presentation and bar service is required while maintaining a clean environment and well-presented lounge. If you have prior experience managing food and beverage operations in a fine-dining restaurant, lounge or hotel f&b outlets, we want to hear from you!
If you are open to a flexible work schedule, committed to superior customer service and ready for your career to soar- come join Sodexo Aviation!
Apply today to grow with Sodexo, a world leader in quality of life services!
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.