Sodexo, leader in quality of Life services is seeking Food Service Managers for DePaul Hospital located in St. Louis, MO. DePaul is a 500-bed facility which is part of the SSM Health 8-hospital system in the St. Louis area. Sodexo food programs include At Your Request, Health Touch, Simply-to-Go and CaterTrax. These positions report to the General Manager and will have the support of four food service managers while overseeing a staff of approximately 60 non-union client employees in the diet office, tray line, tray passing team and dish/pot room. The ideal candidates will possess a hands-on approach and strong skills in employee relations, process improvement and communicating with patients/nursing.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Food Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who can:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of markets, including Corporate Services, Education Services, Government Services, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. See more Food Service Management jobs here
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.