You are a customer service enthusiast. Knowing you’ve achieved great customer satisfaction means everything to you. It does for us, too.
Sodexo Universities is seeking an engaged and innovative Retail Manager 2 for Bellarmine University, an inclusive college campus that cares about its students, faculty, and the community, located in Louisville, Kentucky! Bellarmine has an enrollment of just under 4000 students gaining education and personal development. Our campus dining program consists of multiple retail outlets, high end catering, residential dining and a unique made to order location. Bellarmine has a very ambitious client with incredible vision, engagement, innovation, and creativity - being part of the campus and the surrounding community a must!
Reporting to the General Manager, you will oversee and manage the day to day Retail operations and manage up to 30 team members. The Retail Manager will run day to day operations of Retail locations and collaborate with other managers of the dining services department and with a client who has high expectations for the food and service quality in all operations.
The successful candidate will:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
Learn more about Bellarmine University at https://www.bellarmine.edu/
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.