Sodexo is hiring a General Manager 2 Multi- Service. Lahey Medical Center in Peabody, is a full-service, community-based hospital and medical center – and a model for what the future of health care is all about. Lahey North is a part of a large, well known Health Care System and is closely related to Lahey Clinic, Burlington. This "Blue Chip Account" is a full service, multiple service account. Services include Food/Nutrition, Facilities Management and Environmental Services. It is also considered a Sodexo Comprehensive Service Solution Account and the General Manager will be involved in the International process of developing this market strategy. Experience managing in a diverse environment and previous contract-managed service experience is desirable.
Job responsibilities include:
Here you will find:
Because we are part of Lahey Health, patients benefit from our renowned hospital system’s strength, experience and continuity of care to meet virtually any health need. Lahey Medical Center, Peabody, is located at One Essex Center Drive in Peabody, Massachusetts, just north of Boston.
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is between $5 and $10 million in managed volume.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.