• Clinical Nutrition Manager 3

    Location US-CA-NAPA
    System ID
    74538
    Category
    Nutrition
    Relocation Type
    No
    Employment Status
    Full-Time
  • Unit Description

     

    Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager position at Queen of the Valley Medical Center, a 200 bed community hospital located in Napa Valley, CA. 

     

    Is this opportunity right for you?

    If you are a registered dietitian looking to manage a top rate clinical program while leading and developing a team of dietitians, this may be the job for you.  Our dietitians create more than merely a job but a rewarding career by leading teams to exceed client expectations. Are you the experienced Dietitian we’re seeking? 

    This hospital is a great place to work, having a strong community presence, international tourist destination, wine country, beautiful weather, close to SF, coast and national forests are only a few attractions making this a great place to want to work!

     

     Reporting to the General Manager, in this role you will:

     

    • Serve in a leadership role on the Food and Nutrition Services team, managing 70% of the time and providing clinical support the remaining 30 %- while working in conjunction with the team of Sodexo management including patient services management
    • Be responsible for the provision, integrity, and integration of nutrition therapy services, as well as the leadership of individuals who implement these functions on a daily basis
    • Train, mentor and supervise the 4 inpatient dietitians, 2 outpatient dietitians diet and office staff
    • Oversee patient tray line
    • Assist the Food Service Management team with menu planning and training for frontline employees
    • Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
    • Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff 

    The ideal candidate will have/be:

    • Registered Dietitian with experience in acute care and 2 years as a lead dietitian or clinical nutrition manager or patient services manager
    • experienced with the Nutrition Care Process and prior experience with Meditech is helpful
    • strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written
    • the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment
    • excellent interpersonal skills to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
    • a passion for driving and improving the patient experience for the population we serve
    • willingness to participate in various patient satisfaction initiatives
    •  

    Apply Now!

    Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!

    Position Summary

    Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a large account, system or multiple accounts under the same contract or multiple contracts in a defined region. 
    Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
    Key Duties
    -Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
    -Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
    -Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
    -Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
    -Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
    -Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
    -Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).

     

     

    Qualifications & Requirements

    Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree

    Basic Management Experience - 2 years

    Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.

    Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.

    Options

    Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
    Share on your newsfeed