Sodexo is honored to continue its partnership with Fairview Health Services as together we pursue Fairview's vision of driving a healthier future. It is an exciting time to join Sodexo's Fairview Health Services Team, and if you are energized by change, then it is a fantastic time to be part of this dynamic partnership.
The Retail Food Servie Manager provides operational leadership at Fairview's Riverside Campus in Minneapolis, MN. This position works closely with the Leadership of Fairview and Sodexo to create the strategic plans for the food service departments that align with Fairview's Mission,Vision and Values. This leader will work closely with his team and the leaders at Fairview to set the expectations for each manager that allows us to achieve at a high level. Operationally this position will oversee the evening Retail service program.
The best qualified candidate is professional who enjoys retail marketing, planning and executing innovative promotions. This manager will have a collaborative mindset, commitment to operational excellence standards, a willingness to coach and develop staff, openness to change and attentive with a responsive communication style that will encourage success in this position. Technical skills will include high levels of proficiency with data analysis, Microsoft Office, menu planning & forecasting processes, and understanding of safe food handling practices, qualities, and standards (e.g. HACCP forms, temperature logs, safety audits, inventory management, etc.)
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.