Sodexo is hiring a Multi-Service General Manager to oversee Environmental Services/Housekeeping and Facilities/Maintenance operations for a religious residence in the Pittsburgh, PA area. This facility is approximately 450,000 square feet and provides independent living, assisted living, an infirmary, and a wide range of community-based services. This is primarily a day shift position, but the position may require additional shifts when needed including some weekends and holidays.
As a Multi-Service General Manager, you will direct and participate in all daily operations for both departments including; Building Management, Environmental Services, Laundry Operations, and Fleet management. This position will oversee a team of about 15 employees and 1 Supervisor.
Our successful candidate will have previous Environmental Services/Housekeeping AND/OR Facilities/Maintenance/Grounds management experience at a faith based organization/health care organization. Seeking candidates with the ability to lead others in a dynamic environment. The ability to support and build relationships with the employees, residents and the local community is essential for the success of this role.
Do you possess strong leadership skills? Do you enjoy managing people, processes and projects?
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is $5 million or less in managed volume.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.